Blog templates and the newbie.

After many many years, well it is eons if we compare at the rate technology has advanced, of signing up to this website, I finally downloaded few free templates. I particularly liked the current one I am using which is called Notepad second, and if anyone is interested the provider of the free templates is at the bottom of my blog page. However, I realise, to my despair, that downloading and uploading a template is not enough. I am at my wits end how to change those navigation bar that is there in this template. I tried googling but it seems either I am searching it the wrong way or I am just dumb-witted for this.

However, I shall endeavor to fix this and make my blog more presentable for myself atleast.

Chiao!!!

Comments

  1. From whatever little you have written, I can see that you have great potential as a writer. Your command over the language is great! and you write with such charming ease. It is a joy to read your pcs.

    How about writing more? Not to say that you should give up your obvious interest in reading - but along the way, if you keep writing, you could acquire a craft at which I think you have a natural flair.

    For now, I am bookmarking your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you are my first commentator. Should get a prize for that...:). I am thinking of writing more but I want to write a good one and it always happens when I am away from computer..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi This is me, my world and my reads,

    Thanks .. in truth I had given up visiting your blog after I realized that you weren't going to post any articles :)

    I will start to visit once again to see if your creative juices are flowing once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts